15 July 2011

Macedonia Mission Trip

Well the time for departure has arrived.  Tomorrow, Saturday, July 16, I leave for my first overseas mission trip.  There are many emotions stirring in me, but mostly anticipation in what the LORD is going to do while we are there.  I covet the prayers of you all in the specific request below.

  1. That the LORD will lead us to those in whose heart He is stirring.
  2. That the LORD will open their hearts to pay attention to the gospel we
      proclaim (Acts 16:14)
  3. That we will see at least one submit to Christ as Savior and will be able to plant the seed of the gospel to many more
  4. For our families as we are away
  5. For our safety  (pray over the planes, the pilots, the 4 hr. van ride, etc)
I will be updating the website with information regarding what we are doing and hopefully upload some pictures/videos, so keep checking back for information on the trip.  Thanks for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment